Filmore Kale Basil Mint Parsley Pesto recipeSeptember 6, 2017 11:13 am
We have a new recipe for you! Check out this deliciously healthy kale basil mint parsley pesto. With a total preparation time of under 10 minutes its a must try!
• 1 bunch kale (leaves only)
• 2 cups fresh basil leaves
• 1 cup parsley leaves
• 1 cup mint leaves
• 6 garlic cloves
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1/4 cup avocado oil
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring large pot of water to boil; add kale leaves and blanch (about 30-45 seconds). Immediately drain, rinse with cold water and squeeze dry.
2. Place kale, basil, parsley, mint and garlic in a food processor and blend until almost smooth. Gradually add oil until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.