RECIPE: PUMPKIN SPICE OVERNIGHT OATSOctober 27, 2016 12:49 pm
Because it’s that time of year – we thought we’d share ONE more pumpkin recipe to get you in the spooky mood this year! Given our hectic lifestyles, a lot of us struggle to have time to prep a healthful sustaining breakfast in the morning – and that’s exactly where these delicious overnight oats come in to their own.
Quick, wholesome and packed with REAL ingredients to fuel your day right up to lunch! The homemade pumpkin spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger) just oozes with Autumnal flavour and we can’t get enough of it over here at Filmore HQ!
- ⅓ cup Organic Greek yogurt
- ½ cup jumbo rolled oats
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Toppings of choice (we love banana and almond butter for extra ‘indulgence!’)
- Simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl and transfer in to a jar. Seal with the lid and place in the fridge to set overnight!
- In the morning, top with whatever you like and DIG IN!